International Journal of Palliative Nursing, Vol. 19, Iss. 6, 27 Jun 2013, pp 263
Shrek fans will know that all the action happens in a mythical place called Far Far Away Land. If you don't know what I am talking about, go watch the films!
At the recent European Association for Palliative Care (EAPC) Congress in Prague, there was a growing call for palliative care to be seen as a human right. The EAPC has come together with other international bodies to, in their own words, 'urge governments to relieve suffering and ensure the right to palliative care'.
Why purchase a paper only subscription?
- Read high quality peer-reviewed articles such as this and many more covering all aspects of pallitative care in a way which is clear, easy-to-read and useful to your daily practice.
- IJPN contains the best clinical reviews, original research and evidence-based articles available to palliative care nurses to ensure that you are kept fully up to date with the latest developments taking place in palliative nursing practice.
- Get IJPN delivered regularly to your door, subscribe online now and receive an exclusive discount on your subscription!
Alternatively, download this article now!
The full-text of this article is available to download at www.internurse.com.
internurse.com is the UK’s largest archive of nursing articles containing over 14,500 articles dating back to 1996 from 13 prestigious and peer-reviewed journals published by MA Healthcare, including International Journal of Palliative Nursing, British Journal of Community Nursing, British Journal of Nursing, Journal of Wound Care and Practice Nursing. For a full list of journals contained on internurse.com, please visit http://www.internurse.com/cgi-bin/go.pl/library/journals.html.
- Subscribe to internurse.com
Subscribe to internurse and take full advantage of the complete internurse archive including IJPN for a year
- 24 hour access to internurse.com
Take out our 24 hour access to the entire internurse archive including IJPN for a day
- Simply purchase this article